EFL Teacher - Post Outline
- 21 hrs max. teaching per week with occasional cover.
- individual projects - ongoing throughout the year.
- preparation of lessons.
- maintenance of detailed record of classroom activities.
- marking of homework and class work.
- preparation, administration and marking of placement, progress and achievement tests.
- assistance with student registration.
- assessment and reporting of student performance.
- ongoing development of supplementary materials for core course books used or for special courses.
- ongoing development of Self Access Materials.
- contributing to the in-service training of colleagues through presentations and workshops.
- attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff.
- assisting with the running of public ELT examinations.
-playing a full and active part in the life of the school e.g. taking part in activities such as sports days and social events.
**Office Hours - 8.00am- 4.00 pm (Mon-Fri.)
- Dress Code: conservative / smart